For the tenth annual Rome River Jam we will allow RV camping on Saturday night May 20. No tent camping is allowed.
- RVs can start arriving at noon on Saturday May 20.
- RVs must be inside the park by 4pm
- RVs will be in a private area and only guest allowed in the area must have RV camping armbands.
- RV camping spots are $250 each – you will get TWO ARMBANDS that allows concert entrance, power, and water hook up. You must provide your own extension cords. No one is allowed in your camping area without camping armbands. ADDITIONAL armbands can be purchased for $45 each but only 6 per RV is allowed.
- You can reserve your RV camping spot by purchasing a Camp Ticket for $250 now. Two Armbands will be distributed on arrival on May 20 when you arrive with your Camp Ticket.
- Campers are allowed ONE CASE OF BEER and ONE HANDLE Of LIQUOR. Rome River Jam staff will enter your RV on arrival to confirm the amount of alcohol brought into the park. Our staff reserves the right to confiscate any alcohol that exceeds the limit.
- RV camping ends at noon on May 21. You must exit the park by noon on Sunday.
- RV campers are asked and expected to observe quiet time between midnight and 7am on May 21. Any one that does not abide will be asked to leave.
- Rome City Police will be on hand for security throughout the night.
EMAIL QUESTIONS AND/OR COMMENTS TO:
All people attending Rome River Jam do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with the event. All sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges. Rome River Jam is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten. All artists and times of performances are subject to change and/or cancellation without further notice.
- Rome River Jam goes on rain or shine.
- Tailgate lot open at 11:00 AM
- Tailgating ends at 3:00 PM
- Each person must have a concert Ticket and each car must have a Tailgate Pass to enter Tailgating area.
- Buses and RVs require two tailgate passes
- Concert Gates will open at 3:00 PM
- Bring your own lawn chair for seating in concert area.
- Please bring trash bags to pick up after yourselves!
- Overnight camping is not allowed!
- Over sized vehicles will require 2 parking passes.
- Re-entry into the main gate is not allowed after leaving.
- Kids 10 and under are free
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE FOOD & DRINKS IN CONCERT AREA